The process of selling any property, especially a mobile home community can be overwhelming. We simplify the process
by using a standard listing guide that helps our sellers prepare for the listing and sales process. We help our sellers by
not only providing a free no obligation pricing estimate, but proactively prepare them for the entire sales process by
collecting information that prospective buyers will need for the purchase. This ensures the process runs smoothly
from start to finish, with as little back and forth as possible.
1.Reach out to us for information on a potential sale
2. Fill out the seller listing guide, this can be found attached to this email, on our website here,
by emailing us at Midwestmhcbrokers@c21sre.com, or by calling us at 563-880-9679
3.The guide can be filled out online, as a printable PDF, or can be mailed to your home or business and returned to us at
1620 SW Magazine Rd. Ankeny, IA 50023
4. Answer follow up questions over the phone, via email, or in person with our team
5. Receive a pricing estimate from our team and decide if it’s the right time for you to sell
6. Have us do a site visit to your property to confirm our pricing and take marketing photos and videos
7. Sign a listing agreement if you decide you would like to sell (all of our listing agreements are free to cancel at any time without penalty
8. Distribute the listing to our qualified list of buyers and market the property on property specific websites to get you the most qualified leads and ensure your tenants and the local community are not aware of a potential sale.
Testimonials from Sellers
“We started toying with the idea of selling the park and talked it over with our local real estate agent. They were very candid
and told us they really didn’t think they knew how to sell one. This led us to searching online where we found Jason.
Jason contacted us through a mailer and that was the deciding factor. You were very knowledgeable and easy to talk to.
You seemed to be concerned about our needs, and when we had questions you replied to us quickly in a very professional way.
We were very surprised and pleased with your negotiation skills. We would definitely recommend you to anyone needing you services.”
– Barb R. and Albert H.
“You were very knowledgeable of the mobile home park business, which made it easy for me to explain my property.
You also knew what to expect during the whole process and passed that information on to me. I appreciated you
pricing my parks fairly and bringing me a good buyer.”
– Joe O.
“The sale was very smooth, even with the buyer living far away. I am glad that Jason and Noah were always able to meet with us to
go over the paperwork, that was very helpful.”
– Carl and Cheryl C.
“It was a pleasure having Jason, Noah, and Drew as our brokers. They were always knowledgeable, answering all the questions we had.
They were always there for Dale and I, great bunch of guys”
– Linda and Dale W.